Cervical spondylosis also called cervical osteoarthritis or Neck arthritis. It is common age-related condition that affects the joints and disk in cervical spine. Cervical spondylosis is a common spinal problem seen now days. In the present case study, a diagnosed case of cervical spondylosis has been included for its ayurvedic management. A male patient of 50 years age having chief complaints Neck pain, neck stiffness, back pain since5 months. Effect of pizhichil with Ashwagandha+Shatavari+Bala+Dashmool siddha tail (External therapy), Manyabasti with Tiltail+Sahacharadi tail, Yogabasti (Internal therapy) along with oral medication of Sinhanad Guggul 2BD. Different parameters have been assessed during and after the treatment schedule. There is significant relief in the parameters like neck pain and stiffness.
3. Agnivesha,Charak Samhita ,professor Ravidatta Tripathi(hindi),Vijay Shankar Kale,Chikitsasthana,Adhyay 28,sutra 43,Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthan,Delhi 221001.
4. Agnivesha,Charak Samhita,professor Ravidatta Tripathi (hindi),Vijay Shankar Kale,Chikitsasthana,Adhyaya 28,sutra 37,Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthana,Delhi 221001.
5. Panchakarma Sangraha ,Dr Manoj K.Shyamluwar,Adhyay 3,P.N.164. 6.Article by Dr.Raghuram Y.S.M.D.(Ay) https://easyayurveda.com/2016/02/09
6. Agnivesha,Charak Samhita,professor Ravidatta Tripathi(hindi),Vijay Shankar Kale,Siddhisthana,Adhyay 1,sutra 48,Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishtana,Delhi 221001.
7. Bhaishajya Ratnawali,Shree Ambikadatta Shastri,Adhyaya 29,Sutra 181- 189,Chaukhamba Prakashana,
8. Rasatantrasar and Siddhaprayogsangraha,KrushnaGopal Ayurved Bhawan,Kaleda-KrushnaGopal (Ajamer)