Role of Vaman karma In Vataj Hridroga
Keywords:Hridroga, Vamankarma, Panchkarma,Rogibala , Rogiavastha.
Hridroga ( heart disease/ cardiovascular disease) is most common disease in present era, due to stress and sedentary life style. Cardiovascular disease discussed in Ayurveda under hridroga. Hridroga are one such disorder which has contributed heavily to mortality rate worldwide young adults. Hridroga is one of the life style disorder . Panchkarma is the five biopurifacatory procedure of Ayurveda plays a pivotal role in the management of life style disorder. Panchkarma can be practicised in all condition according to rogibala and rogiavastha, so there is a need to practice panchkrama. According to classics in medical situation like hridroga, so than panchkarma can be justified as modality of management in various severe medical condition in preventive and curative aspects. The first amongst the panchkarma is vamankarma. It is to be known that vamankarma is generally contraindicated in hridroga. However in classics it is mentioned that vamankarma as modility of management of vataj hridroga.
2. Sushruta samhita , chikitsa sthan vaman virechan vyapad chikitsa adhya 33/4, hindi commentary by shastri shambhunath pandey 2nd edi. Krishndas academy Varanasi 1985 page no. 448
3. Agnivesh chraka samhitadridhbala, kalpasthan, mhakalpdhya , with chakrapanidatta acharya y. T. Edi. Ayurved dipika , commentary reprint edi. Varansi chaukhamba orientalia 2011
4. Astang sangrah vaghbhat translated chaukhamba orientalia Varanasi prof. K.r. shrikrishan murthy fifth edi. 1995
5. Agnivesh charak dridhbal , charak samhita tasyshitiya adhya 6/19,20 hindi commentary by shri pandit kashinath shashtri 18th edition chaukhamba bharti academy Varanasi 1992, page no. 1021
6. Sushruta samhita , chikitsa sthan vaman virechan vyapad chikitsa adhya 33/4, hindi commentary by shastri shambhunath pandey 2nd edi. Krishndas academy Varanasi 1985 page no. 449
7. Agnivesh chraka samhita with chakrapanidatta acharya vidyotini. Edi. Ayurved dipika , commentary by vd. Kashinasth shastri chaukhamba Sanskrit sansthan ,varranasi sutrasthan 17, verse no.6 page no. 330.
8. Vaghbhat astang hridayam with arundata sarvangsundar hindi commentary by dr. Anna morehwar kunte, chaukhamba Sanskrit pratisthan , vranasi reprint 2006 chikitsa stahn chapter 8
9. Sushruta samhita with dalhan nibandhsanghrah hindi commentary by dr. Kaviraj yaavji trikamji acharya, chaukhamba orientalia 8th edition 2005 , uttartantra chapter 43
10. Charak samhita English translated by pv Sharma charak samhita chikitsa stahn edi. Reprint 2008 varansi chaukhamba orientalia1981 page no. 430
11. Sushruta samhita eng trans by k. C. Bhishgranta chaukhamba sankrit vol.3rd uttartantra chapter 43 ed. Third 1981.
How to Cite
Please read following declaration cum Agreement Carefully.:
I declare (on behalf of me and my co-authors) that the submitted manuscript titled has not previously been published and is not currently being considered elsewhere for publication in another journal and that I am (we are) the sole owner(s) of the manuscript thereof and of all rights, title, and interest therein.
I (We) agree (on behalf of me and my co-authors) to the following:
1- I (we) hereby assign to the publisher of the journal. Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM) the right to (Electronically and print) publish on website www.ayurline.in and distribute the said manuscript and to create a derivative print work from the said manuscript. The assignment shall be effective so long as the manuscript is available on online networks.
2- I (we) shall remain the owner of the copyright in said manuscript. I (we) may publish the manuscript in any other journal or medium but such publication must include the notice that the manuscript was first published by Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM) Journals including reference to the corresponding issue.
3- I (we) agree to hold the publisher of the Journal, Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM) harmless for any unauthorized use of the paper by the journal subscribers.
4- I (we) confirm that I (we) have obtained all the necessary all permissions to include in the paper items such as quotations, figures, and the results of government-sponsored research/private or individual publishers/owners.
5- I (we) enclose where necessary written permission of authors and publishers to use any copyright material (previously published figures and tables).
6- I (we) confirm that after the publication of my (our) manuscript in Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM), the publisher has the sole authority of the paper/Research Article. The publisher has the authority to use the content of the whole paper or part of it, in an edited book, or other mediums or withdraw (unpublish) the article without the permission of authors.
8- If I / We found victims of plagiarism, (साहित्यिक चोरी) (e.g. text, images, videos etc.) I/ We sole responsible for such legal matters. I/We also declared that the Chief Editor/Publisher, Editorial Board of this Ayurline: International Journal of Research in Indian Medicine (IJ-RIM) Journal does not have any responsibility for plagiarism. Publisher shall not become any party in any legal matter and if any case is filed in court against plagiarisms or any copyright-related issues all expenses/Penalties should be paid/borne by me/we (Authors). I shall be obliged to pay all the costs of the court case if any happened in future.
7 -I voluntarily agreed to pay the necessary non-refundable evaluation fees of the my article, which are not the publication Charges.
8 - All disputes subject to Kurla, Mumbai court jurisdiction. This Copyright Licensing Agreement comes into force the day of sending this completed electronic form.